Sunday, November 11, 2007

Voki

This is a sample of a voki character that I created. I chose the character and the background using the voki website. I then recorded audio on my computer, uploaded it to the voki site to go along with the character, and then embedded the code in my blog.

I could see this as being a fun way for students to create and publish a piece as an element of a class assignment. Foreign language (a monologue/speech), social studies (historical character), and english (poetry readings) are a few logical connections.




Get a Voki now!

Note about vokis to students: Students under 13 years old may not create a voki account. The terms of service for using voki require that 13-17 year olds have the permission of their parents in order to create a voki account. Please do not create a voki account if you are under 13 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment