Tuesday, March 04, 2008

eeePC for a Week

Over the next week or so I'm going to try to use this EeePC. We've had this little computer here at USM since late November and we've pretty much been loaning it out to students to use. Student reviews have been quite positive and I'm really looking forward to using this device to write blog posts, skype, check email, write in google docs, etc. I'll be cheating a little bit by using my MacBook Pro during parent teacher conferences this week to check grades and share student projects with parents, but for the most part I'm going to give this device a shot. My big concern with the unit is the keyboard and right now I find myself writing fairly quickly with a slightly modified home key position (I'm composing this blog post from the eee right now).

Stay tuned to my twitter posts and blog posts for updates on my experience with the EeePC!

No comments:

Post a Comment