Sunday, December 07, 2008

Student New Yorker Style Profile Podcast Project

Our juniors are in the process of completing a "New Yorker" style profile project in their English III honors class. For this project they were required to spend several hours with someone they didn't know in their community. They did some observations, recorded interviews, and took some notes on their experiences. They then wrote an essay on their experience and boiled that essay down a bit further to create a 3-5 minute audio podcast. Their two english teachers, Holly Thompson and Ann Wagenhals, did a FANTASTIC job of providing the framework and structure for the students to create their work. I have to say that the podcasts are really turning out quite nicely! Way to go, students!

Check out the student podcasts at the Castilleja Community podcast page over here. If you have a moment, please leave the students a comment. I know they would appreciate your feedback!

After the smoke clears, we'll write this lesson plan up and share it in this space.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:46 PM

    I think 2moons dil changes my life. Because of 2moons gold, I meet a lot of friends. Besides, my friends usually give me some 2moon dil. I usually buy 2moons dil through Internet and advice from my friends, so I gain a lot of cheap 2moons gold and harvest in life.

    9Dragons is a very good game. Through buying 9Dragons gold, I find fun in it. I am so glad that I can earn a lot of 9 Dragons gold. 9Dragons cater to the taste of young people. With cheap 9Dragons gold, you can get everything you want in this game. So I like to buy 9 Dragons gold. For me 9Dragons money is not just a simple thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough 2moons dil to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot 2moons gold and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much 2moon dil, we can sure that you will get the cheap 2moons gold, quick to come here to buy 2moons dil.

    Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough 9Dragons gold to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot 9 Dragons gold and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much 9Dragons money, we can sure that you will get the cheap 9Dragons gold, quick to come here to buy 9 Dragons gold.

    ReplyDelete