Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Change by Design...a few quotes

I'm quickly becoming a huge fan of "Design Thinking" as an instructional platform for inspiring creative thinking and unique approaches to projects and problems. I recently facilitated a a three hour project based learning experience with 60 sophomores where we used Design Thinking-more on that in a later post hopefully. The work that the students did was fantastic and the ideas that they generated for their various design projects blew me away.

But for now, I wanted to share a few of my favorite quotes from Tim Brown's book on Design Thinking titled, Change by Design. It is a book that I highly recommend reading if you are interested in providing your students, teachers, administrators, etc with a framework for creative thinking while working in teams.

Flip through the slide deck below for some great quotes on Design Thinking from Tim's book:


No comments:

Post a Comment