This morning I gave a 30 minute talk regarding some of the new initiatives we have going on here at our school. The talk primarily focused on how we use Moodle as a virtual learning environment and we also talked about the Gator Radio Experience student run live radio project. Both projects align very closely with our school's new strategic plan which is titled, "Castilleja School...defining educational excellence for girls in the 21st century."
I feel bad that the talk went into overtime and that I didn't record the audio...I'll go back and record the audio along with the slides so folks who were unable to attend have the chance to listen in. Until that happens, here are a few links to resources that we talked about today:
1. Parents as Partners project - We have a blog and a Facebook group
2. Image from the Horizon Report
3. Gator Radio Experience Website/Blog and Gator Radio Experience on Twitter
4. Connect with Matt on Twitter or Facebook (or subscribe to this blog via RSS on the right or email subscription)
5. Casti's Moodle Virtual Learning Network
Thanks again to Martha and the CSA crew at Castilleja for inviting me to talk to the group today!