Key points to remember for this project:
- Click here to view my podcast sample (there is also a "subscribe" button on this page that will allow you to load the podcasts on your iPod in iTunes). This is where your podcasts will be located when they are completed.
- Use Google Docs to create your script. To access google docs, go to http://docs.google.com (don't include the www before docs).
- Your script should include a brief description of each photo that you are your partner(s) are using in your podcast.
- You will then write out the script that you'll be saying for each picture.
- What program will we use to complete our podcasts? We'll use garage band, which is software that runs on the iMacs. The iMacs are located in the small film lab on the second floor of the Middle School. You'll also use garage band to create some bumper music that plays in the background of your podcast.
- Click here for to view the script that I created for my podcast.